Ajax House League
|Director "Minor" Divisions
Beginner > Atom
|Director "Major" Divisions
Peewee > Juvenile
Convenors needed: If there is anyone interested in being a convenor for any division please contact the appropriate director above. There will be no games played until there are convenors in every division.
Dates to Remember
Evaluation Days :
- Peewee age and above will NOT have evaluation skates.
- Atom Evaluation - 7:30am-10:30am ACC Pad #3, Sat. September 20, 2008
- Novice Evaluation - 10am-1pm Village Arena, Sun. September 21,2008
- Tyke (Pre-Novice) Evaluation - 7am-10am Village Arena Sun. September 21, 2008
- Players will be notified of their scheduled time in early September. If you have not been called by September 20, 2008, please contact your division convenor per the contact information shown above.
- House League Season Begins the week of September 22nd, 2008
- Picture Day - TBA
Coach / Trainer Certification
- All persons on the bench of any House League team must be certified as a coach or trainer (one trainer per bench). Beginners, Tyke and Novice coaches must take the CHIP course. Atom coaches will be required to take either the CHIP or Level 1 course. Coaches of Minor Peewee and above must take the Level 1 course. Clinics are scheduled in Ajax as follows. For more information on clinic availability, please see the current Clinic Schedule.
- Just a little reminder so their is not any confusion on the Helmet issue. If your team is on the ice, any ice, whether it is Ajax Town or not and this is a team skate where you are together representing our organization and would be expecting to be covered by insurance provided by the OMHA all coaches on the ice require properly fitted and done up Helmets on their heads. If your coaching staff does not have the helmet on, this will now become a private sheet of ice for a group of players not affiliated with any organization and therefore not insured by the OMHA while on the ice as the Organization will not sanction that as a practice.